After the successful sale of a previous plastics manufacturing business, Storex was founded in Sept 1998, in Saint-Laurent, Quebec. Its current owners can boast a lifetime of experience in a multitude of plastic processes. This knowledge and experience is the foundation of Storex and led it to introduce itself into the market as a manufacturer of plastic office supplies.
Storex quickly infiltrated the competitive market by introducing their award winning re-design of the 3-ring binder. From there, the business flourished as retail channels secured their supply of binders with Storex and requested more from the modest startup company.
Always aiming to satisfy customers, Storex expanded their operations to include folders and report covers. However the biggest growth for Storex as a manufacturer came when they introduced a line of storage/filing solutions. In 2001, Storex moved to a larger facility in LaSalle, Quebec and continued its growth. Storex currently manufactures and distributes its entire line from one facility in Montreal, QC.
Storex remains a family owned and operated company. Its manufacturing capacity exceeds that of many North American manufacturers. In-house abilities include sheet extrusion, metal stamping, plastic welding, but, primarily, some of the largest mold injection in Canada.
Storex Key Advantages
- Established in 1998, Storex is family owned and operated.
- We manufacture products 24 hours a day; 7 days a week in our 125,000 sq. ft. facility.
- We have a complete production and distribution facility located in North America.
- We own some of the largest injection molding machines in Canada: this includes more than 20 plastic mold injection machines, a metal forming line and a plastic sheet extrusion line.
- Our product lines span multiple categories, including: filing, presentation, furniture, storage and archiving, desk accessories, etc.
- A majority of the raw materials we use are sourced from North America.
- We produce unique metal/plastic hybrid cabinets and an allresin archiving solution that surpasses products that are currently offered in the market in both quality and price.
- We offer products made from 100% post-consumer materials which have been collected from local recycling programs, while current market offering only include post industrial waste products.